Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conners Sewing Factory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 161>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 1:26pm
Congrats Double 0. I had never heard of him before either, so thanks for putting him on my radar. That video was cool to watch. Really amazing looking product from start to finish.
The Librarian View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Librarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 1:27pm
That single piece arm detail is nice.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 3:01pm
Nicely done, 02, that's a very welcome development.
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 2:23am
Never heard of this, pretty cool approach of things. And a good looking combo, its going to suit you nice Double O
dislectic
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 4:45am
who do i have to fuck contact to get these pieces of rock-solid repros dubyo?
rakuten is entertainment
b_F View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote b_F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 8:53am
Great pick up!
Didn't know one can pre-order them. I thought you just have to wait and be lucky to get a pair when they release again.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 11:51am
Ooms- It must've been that old 'David Niven' charm that done it, that and a sprinkling of very good fortune but mainly the charm.

b_F- The pre-order form was in Japanese that you had to print, fill out, fax back and wait for confirmation. Reading early blog posts folks traveled across JP to collect the S409XXX over the counter and i get the feeling that 49,s are not that interested in tapping the international market, that being said they made it happen for me and for that i am grateful.
Jeef View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 12:14pm
Cool stuff, Can't wait to see what these look like with a little wear and some washes.

Originally posted by Duke Mantee Duke Mantee wrote:

I've followed this on Instagram - such a great process.

And ever since you mentioned the '46 a while back I've been anticipating this. My interest is piqued further now because of the background to which the FW Lot 601XX are designed - so I'd love to hear more about these items.

And Duke I'd love to hear what you know of the 601xx background, please post it over in the FW thread!
massivebonanza View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote massivebonanza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 3:44am
Very nice, Mr Soul. 

But, a 33? Put on a bit of timber? 

Joshing .. from what I can interpret, the FortyNiners regular line One Piece of Rock 409xxx appear to fit small on the waist

I like what they've done with the patch on the Miura special.

To:

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 3:54am
Indeed "massivebonanza" Wink they do come up rather small, with no size chart to go with i was sent photographs of washed waistbands being measured and the 33 shrinks down to 16" across. I have only hot soaked and the fit is nr perfect if a little snug in the top block or should i say less roomy than what i would usually wear, Think it will only be 30C washes from now on in. It was either that or hot wash a 34.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 161>
  Share Topic