denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you watching? (TV)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 11:01am
Originally posted by redragon redragon wrote:

^
Also my current obsession.
Do agree that HBO really shove the violence in the audience face. 
Aside from that though...the latest episode is my current favorite, that final 20 minutes is incredible!

Best 20 minutes of the show so far.  I don't think anyone has "menacing" down better than Anthony Hopkins.  And the reveal... though when he said "What door?" I knew something was up.  I've heard there was a clue to that secret in an early episode, in an old photo of Ford and Arnold.  Will have to look it up.    How crushing that revelation must have been for Theresa.  And what happened to Elsie?!  
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
redragon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 11:30pm
Yeah, there is a definite clue in that old photograph. If you observe closely, there is a curious empty space in the right side.
It does make a clear conclusion about what the other founders looks like.

I might just go back to previous 6 episode with the reveal in mind. In some scene we are following it from his perspective so the unreliable narrative is fascinating.

3 more episodes left, Iam pretty sure we will know Elsie's situation pretty soon. I really hope she is alive, too great a character to kill off.
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 6:01am
Originally posted by redragon redragon wrote:

Yeah, there is a definite clue in that old photograph. If you observe closely, there is a curious empty space in the right side.
It does make a clear conclusion about what the other founders looks like.

I might just go back to previous 6 episode with the reveal in mind. In some scene we are following it from his perspective so the unreliable narrative is fascinating.

3 more episodes left, Iam pretty sure we will know Elsie's situation pretty soon. I really hope she is alive, too great a character to kill off.

Went back and looked up that photo last night after being told the reveal character was in it, but you're right, there's empty space in the photo like someone was there. The reveal character is probably in it, and isn't seeing himself.  

Agreed, a rewatch of the first six episodes is in order.
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 1:27pm
I'm watching the Mr freedom thread, better than tv
dislectic
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 2:15pm
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person on DB that doesn't like that shirt...
nick View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 2:34pm
Dont worry, you're not Setterman. Its just that you probably dont allow it to occupy your mind any more than it really should.
nick View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 2:35pm
Black Mirror. I'm late with most things television wise. Just about caught up with Vera.
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 3:48pm
just watched the first episode of West World ( again  , watched it a few weeks back but i wasnt really paying attention ) , great start to a series 
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 3:52pm
I've recently watched the first 3 or 4 episodes of Vinyl, really enjoying it, I'm not sure how I missed it last year.
Helixing my inner beanie
redragon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 10:42am
Recap: 1st season of Westworld is definitely great, twist might be abit obvious but the acting chops all around makes it a worthwhile watch.

Now: Sherlock S4....I hope this is a real end to this painful TV show.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>
  Share Topic