denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ooe Yofukuten & Co

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 20>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 1:24pm
I wanted one of the Denimbruin Ooe tees but I settled for a blank and I'm very happy with it.
Some detail photos of the tee, sewing is very neat and the fabric is nice and soft.
I agree with Mr. Randal's assessment: the fit is quite slim in the shoulders and not as tight in the midsection.

mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 1:37pm
Wonderful detail shots, Broark!

How bout a fit?
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2016 at 1:50pm
Still working on a fit pic, it's been raining a bunch and the lighting I've been trying to work with it awful.
Soon enough it'll clear up and I'll snap one.
Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 7:26am
I know, I need to get one...finally ironed it out as it was pretty balled up after the trip. Once the weather dips below 90 here I'll get one! Big smile

Originally posted by mr randal mr randal wrote:

RivetHead- how bout a shot of your DB OOE pickup?
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 7:51pm
Getting ready for my OA02s first real wash.
Worn about three months- I hadn't intended to go so long, but kept procrastinating on the wash.

Not as nice a wear as O2s Conners after 3 months, but at least as dirty!

aho View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 8:22pm
^Looking forward to the post wash! The OAXX denim does well with frequent washes/drying in my opinion, and with how hard you must be wearing them, I know they'll turn out great!
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 12:41am
Yeah thats my idea of grime!

That^^ t-shirt looks nice broark, how wide is the neck hole? looks a bit loose for my scrawny neck.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 4:03pm
Yes. An impressive amount of cuff crud. I thought that was strictly the domain of we country folk.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 5:15pm
^CSL- I was actually hoping for a leaf hopper or some germinated seeds, but I suppose that turnout will do.

Further procrastination on the washing front- maybe next week...
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2016 at 5:43pm
The neck holes are quite wide, but the shirt fits well enough that it doesn't feel loose per say. 
It just feels like it has a wide opening- a very different, but nice style. 

By contrast, my Left Field Tees aren't as wide as an opening, but have a sloppier fit and therefore feel looser.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, however. I have a fat neck, haha.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 20>
  Share Topic