denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ooe Yofukuten & Co

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonboogaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 3:28am
Which contest is that Volvo?
b_F View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote b_F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 3:45am
That should be the TCB 20s contest over on Superfuture's Superdenim subforum.
*lefty* View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *lefty* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 4:14am
Somewhat interested, but hoping to hear something about a Harris/Roy collab.
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 7:15am
Waiting for details on the Mike Harris x ROY. If that doesn't work out I will snag the Bandanna x OOE
gonboogaloo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote gonboogaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 12:52pm
I suspect I'm in the same boat, depending on the timing.
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 1:04pm
I really, really like the Bandanna x OOE.  The stitch work is exquisite.

However, I am concerned that a size 30 is just "an inch too far," even if they shrink and even if I am partial to a bit of bagginess.

Grateful for anybody's thoughts on that matter...
HP Sauce
gonboogaloo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gonboogaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 1:14pm
HP - you should definitely write to jonathon (bandana almanac) directly - either here or via Instagram or his Etsy store. I wrote to him last night with a million annoying questions and he was super friendly and informative.
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 1:20pm
Thank you, gonboogaloo, that's good advice.  Shoot.  I just showed my noobitude, didn't I?  Embarrassed
HP Sauce
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 9:22pm
I've got my pair ordered. No brainer for me, I used to exclusively wear Carhartt double fronts for years, these are the top-notch repro equivalent and I can't wait.
I make things out of leather.
A_See View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 6:58pm
Picked up these Sp-510's from Standard and Strange at Sunday's Denimbruin.
I'm digging them as something a bit different than my usual fuller fit, they have more of a slim tapered cut and a bit lower rise than my Standard FW fare.
Lots of nice details with the riders style front pockets, bartacked rear acorn shaped pockets, and the custom leather label with Jeremy Smith of S&S riding riding a bronco. Add to that some really nice hairy, slightly neppy denim and I'm a happy camper.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 20>
  Share Topic