denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Denimbro - Introduce your self

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>
Author
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Igotpolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to Denimbro - Introduce your self
    Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 11:49am
I couldn't find a "Introduce yourself" thread so I made one for myself. Hope thats okay!
Im a serious vintage hunter in San Diego, I do all kinds of things, But workwear has became a passion of mine more and more over time. I have been looking for a place to share some stuff and learn hopefully everybody Is nice here in this community, I have joined forums in the past for other interests and the folks were sort of snooty. I posted some pics of stuff I have found I think you guys would dig. Its sort of time consuming to post a lot here, theres tons more on IG, Tumblr, FB etc
Igotpolo View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Igotpolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 8:38pm
60 views and not even so much as a welcome? Broken Heart
A_See View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A_See Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2015 at 10:18pm
Welcome aboard bro. Always nice to see a new face.
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 4:17am
It's like fading your jeans -  takes time and patience my friend. Geek
Too much Denim - too little time...
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Igotpolo Igotpolo wrote:

60 views and not even so much as a welcome? Broken Heart

Probably because this is the 3rd "introduce yourself" thread on the forum.
Igotpolo View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Igotpolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 11:56am
Maybe a "introduction" thread should be stickied, I used the forums search function and did not find one thread using "introduce" or "introduction" as keywords. and searched a few pages. So, my bad Ermm
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 12:05pm
Out of the three threads we now have none of them have the word introduction in the thread title which your quite right aint helping the situation.
I don't think there is enough activity in any of them to justify a sticky, they just need combining.

Welcome to the forum man.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:00pm
Ask, and as they say ... ye shall receive.

Stickied, and I added 'Introduction' to the title. :)

Hi I am Bob Dale.

Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:35pm
Call me Ishmael.
The Jerry View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:09pm
I am the Jerry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 50>
  Share Topic